At Texas Gulf Coast Medical Systems (TGC)
Pediatricians manage the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients from birth to 18 years of age. The pediatric physicians of TGC commit to fostering long-term bonds with their patients, while managing their health through each stage of development.
Each member of our staff encourages parents’ questions, provides comprehensible explanations, and most importantly, demonstrates compassion for their patients.
Our pediatricians specialize in:
- Preventative healthcare for healthy children
- Medical care for acutely or chronically ill children
Each pediatrician is dedicated to:
- Educating patients and their parents on healthy lifestyles
- Controlling infectious disease
- Reducing infant and child mortality
- Easing the difficulties of children and adolescents with chronic conditions
In addition, the pediatricians of TGC are involved with the prevention, early detection and management of other problems that affect children and adolescents, including:
- Developmental disorders
- Functional problems
- Behavioral difficulties
- Social stresses
- Depression or anxiety disorders
- Our diverse staff accommodates non-English speaking families.
Texas Gulf Coast Medical Systems is dedicated to providing compassionate, continuous healthcare to the South Houston, Clear Lake area.